Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello from Pogibabies...



Welcome to my new blog!

I am a self-taught seamstress and the designer behind a line of baby & toddler accessories titled Pogibabies. My focus is to bring new parents a stylish alternative to what you find in the baby superstore.

While my website is strictly for babies, this blog will cover a wide range of items for Baby, Mom, and for the Home...always hand made of course! I also look forward to featuring some DIY projects for mom and kids and maybe some sewing tips. There will also be info on new Pogibabies products and promotions too *wink*.


Since starting my own business I've come across so many other talented artists and tons of fabulous handmade items. I can't wait to share them with you!

stay tuned....

0 comments:

 


Pogibabies Blog - Templates Novo Blogger 2008